The 4 leadership archetypes
A leader is coherent, gives the example…helps growth!
A championship team, begins with a great leader!
A great leader is measured by his vision, his courage, his sense of reality, and his ethics and commitment to others. A championship team is made up of individuals who are competent, enthusiastic and effective, focused on accomplishing a single mission: “To win the game!”
It is essential in the years to come to know the characteristics of good management that make a successful business or a championship team, as well as inspires and make our work environment pleasant, functional and a place where everyone wins.
You will discover
- The characteristics of world leaders
- The four archetypes of a mature leader
- What emotions steal your power and usefulness
- Some basic concepts of Emotional Intelligence at work
- The overview of the twelve efficiency strategies
- One of the seven components of success
- Practical tools to win
Our commitment to this conference is clear: to create, within hours, an immediate and lasting positive impact from the leaders!
So ask Roger to book a conference or a training! Call now 514.953.4134.
Other available conferences