Roger St-Aubin Profil
From military trainer, biomedical specialist and National Service Director… to Business Coach and Professionnel Speaker
What are does things have in common? …The passion for leadership, effectiveness and innovation !
Roger St-Aubin has over 35 years of experience in management and leadership. He is a seasoned corporate consultant and expert in the exercise of leadership. He can help leaders to transform their environment and organizational culture. He can support you to develop new business practices and strategies and to have innovative ideas in order to achieve a higher level of success.
Roger St-Aubin is also a coach and an outstanding tactician. In addition to being an experienced professional speaker, he is a charismatic and inspiring trainer. He acted as a stakeholder in public and private organizations and union members from over 19 years. His passion is the growth and awakening of human potential
- Certified: Professionnel Coach
- Certified: Master Practitionner (NLP)
- Certified: Master Trainer
- Certified: Business Coach, Organisational culture transformation
- Accredited: Executive Coach & Strategies at Hydro-Québec
- Accredited: Quebec certification Loi-90, Trainer (number 0054222);
- Accredited: RCTi (Réseau Conseil en Technologie et en Innovation);
- Accredited: Ordre des hygiénistes dentaires du Québec.
Benefit from a Quebec Gorvernement grant for Management Coaching and Human ressources consulting. (Up to 50% of our fees.) For more information, please visit http://emploiquebec.net – “service aux entreprises“.
11 hours free consulting – Benefit from a grant from the RCTi / ADRiQ, a value more than $1200 . For more information, please visit http://www.rcti-ticn.ca/fr/pme/conseils.aspx